CheckPoint: Differentiating Between Public and Private Organizations
· Resources: Ch. 1 (pp. 12, 14, and 15) & 7 of Human Services in Contemporary America and
· Due Date: Day 3 [Individual forum]
· Describe a social policy that may affect your future position as a human services worker.
· Compare and contrast how a public versus a private organization might address this policy
differently. Include an explanation of how the delivery system of a public organization would be
different than that of a private organization. For example, what would be some differences
between a state-funded child placement agency and a private adoption agency in regard to how
they deliver their adoption services?
· Consider how you could influence this policy to meet your clients’ needs. If you work for a
government organization, you may not be able to lobby, but what other ways could you advocate
for your client population?
· Respond in 200 to 300 words.
Preview: Differentiating Between Public ...The full answer is about 11 words long.
Rating: N/A (View all) | Purchased: 0 times | Submitted: 07/12/2013